Big Agnes Lone Spring 2 delivers great balance between weight and space.
Big Agnes Lone Spring series was designed with weekend backpackers, cash-strapped college kids and camping families in mind. We wanted a tent line that could march off to Philmont, get used and abused on the weekends or offer refuge on a solo getaway.
The Lone Spring 2 has a single door construction and durable fabrics which ensure versatility, and affordability without sacrificing Big Agnes quality.
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are polyester rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 9 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Gear Loft loops included.
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
|Weight||4 lbs 15 oz 2240 g|
|Stuffsack Size||22″ × 5.5″56 cm × 14 cm|
Choosing a tent is one of the hardest gear choices. Read our guide on How to Choose a Tent →