Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3 is a full-featured, ultralight backpacking tent that’s easy to pack, set-up and inhabit.
Dual doors and steep vertical walls of the Copper Spur UL3 make long trips with a partner or two comfortable. There’s enough internal space to ensure that windy, rainy afternoons spent playing dominoes will be easy like Sunday morning.
This three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent features DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs.
The fly, and the floor are ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh, which offers excellent ventilation. Hub/pole design makes set up of the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3 quick and easy.
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Eight interior mesh pockets and two media pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes included
- Footprint sold separately
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/hikeeer/public/wp-content/themes/hikeeer/templates/template-specs.php on line 7
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/hikeeer/public/wp-content/themes/hikeeer/templates/template-specs.php on line 42
|Weight||4 lbs 1810 g|
|Stuffsack Size||21.5″ × 6.5″55 cm × 17 cm|
Choosing a tent is one of the hardest gear choices. Read our guide on How to Choose a Tent →