BioLite KettleCharge is inspired by the outdoors while also keeping you prepared at home. The KettleCharge provides off-grid power and potable water in a matter of minutes.
Unlike solar panels, the KettleCharge is ready night or day, and at 10 watts, it will charge USB devices as fast as a wall outlet, even tablets.
An evolution of BioLite’s core thermoelectric technology, the KettleCharge uses the water you boil to produce electricity. It works on a wide range of stoves and serves as a perfect personal-scale generator for your everyday devices. Just fill, heat, and charge.
The Thermoelectric Generator, located on the base of the KettleCharge, uses a difference in temperature to produce electricity. This comes from having a hot side and a cold side within the device. The Kettle filled with water serves as the cold side; the flame of your stove in contact with the baseplate is the hot side.
As you bring the water to a boil, electricity is produced and sent to the Power Handle, leaving you with potable water and 10W of usable power – and you can do a lot with 10W.
- 10W On-Demand Power to charge with the strength of a wall outlet
- Smart LED dashboard gives instant feedback on heat and charging for optimal use
- Battery Boost stores power for a quick charge with no heat or water
- Folding Power Handle packs flat and angles up for perfect pouring
- 750ml stainless steel kettle to boil water for cooking, drinking, cleaning
- Multi-stove integration to use on gas ranges, backpacking stoves, and BioLite CampStove
- Flexible USB extender to charge gear while keeping it safe from flames
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/hikeeer/public/wp-content/themes/hikeeer/templates/template-specs.php on line 7
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/hikeeer/public/wp-content/themes/hikeeer/templates/template-specs.php on line 42
|Weight||2 lbs 910 g|