Fully featured and focused on utility, this H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering with a more tailored silhouette.
Throw Aspen’s steepest, Mammoth’s sickest and Revelstoke’s rowdiest at the Snowshot and it slips through it all like a local heading to a secret stash. Our motion-friendly Snowshot delivers superior comfort and mobility when you’re ripping the park, charging powder in the trees or dropping into fresh steeps.
The fabric package includes a burly, H2No® Performance Standard, 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you dry when you’re flying through mucky weather. Lightweight, slick mesh lines the body and sleeves to wick away moisture and provide a smooth glide over layers.
Articulated arms let you move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam. Weather-sealing features include a removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor, soft microfleece panels at your neck and chin to protect from wind blasts and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia® snow pants) that provides an always-ready seal when you’re in the deep.
Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing and two internal pockets for goggles and gloves. With an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable, removable hood with low-profile snap closure and visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one napoleon with secure media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body and sleeve lining; 2.5-oz tricot mesh. Hood, lower body lining, and powder skirt: 2.2-oz polyester taffeta
- 912 g (32.2 oz)
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/hikeeer/public/wp-content/themes/hikeeer/templates/template-specs.php on line 7
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/hikeeer/public/wp-content/themes/hikeeer/templates/template-specs.php on line 42